Abu Dhabi Business Hub

Abu Dhabi Business Hub was established in August 2006 for the development, investment and management of premier real estate properties in the industrial field. Its first pioneer project was the development of office complexes and industrial warehouses in the Industrial City of Abu Dhabi (ICAD-1) in Mussafah This project covers an area of approximately 298,371 square meters on land leased from the Higher Corporation for Specialised Economic Zones (Zones Corp). Abu Dhabi Business Hub is a Limited Liability Company incorporated in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.


Mission Statement

Abu Dhabi Business Hub is committed to providing businesses looking to start-up or expand their operations in Abu Dhabi with world-class office and industrial warehouse space that is secure and well-managed.


Corporate Philosophy

Abu Dhabi Business Hub is committed to providing quality well-managed commercial space that encourages and strengthens economic growth in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.


Share Holder

Twafq Projects Development Property LLC

Twafq Projects Development Property LLC (Twafq) is an Abu Dhabi-based development company which specializes in acquiring, developing and managing industrial land and commercial property.Twafq is the majority shareholder in Abu Dhabi Business Hub.

Share Holder

Aldar Logistics Holding Limited

In April 2022, Aldar Investment acquired 70% equity interest in ADBH, with the remaining 30% owned by a strategic partner. The acquisition was completed by Aldar Investment through a newly formed subsidiary “Aldar Logistics Holding Limited”. ADBH was acquired as part of Aldar Investments’ plan to diversify its portfolio and sector into industrial and logistics vertical.


El Fatih Said

El Fatih Said joined Abu Dhabi Business Hub from Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) where he held a leading role in the civil projects division reporting directly to H.E. CEO of ADNOC . Mr Said has over 20 years of experience in leading and managing complex civil engineering projects worth billions of dollars in the U.K., Cyprus, Thailand, Africa, Kuwait and the U.A.E. His U.A.E. experience of 12 years includes major mixed developments and infrastructure projects with private finance initiatives. Mr. Said is also a lead Assessor in the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award (SKEA) and the Abu Dhabi Award for Excellence in the Government Performance (ADAEP). Mr Said studied a BEng Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Wales, U.K., and graduated with honours. He worked for Hyder Consultancy before joining ADNOC.